.

Day 3 Juice Fast

I'm not sure how I lost 6 lbs over night, but the scale doesn't lie. I had drank a hearty drink just prior to weighing in, but 6 lbs seems like a lot. I have literally lost 18 lbs. in just a couple days, and it doesn't feel like an unhealthy cut. I have cut weight all my life between wrestling and fighting. I know healthy weight cuts vs unhealthy ones. I don't feel lethargic, confused, weak... any of the symptoms of cutting weight too fast.


Those who know me, know I rarely wear shoes. For the sake of people around me, I should, because I have the ugliest feet on the planet. I have noticed a remarkable change in my feet since starting this diet. What would normally be dry, and cracked skin in smooth, and healthy looking. It's not 100% smooth, but there has been a noticeable difference.


I have also slept better the past two nights than I can ever remember.


I did wake up feeling a bit under the weather, but my wife has had a cold for 2 weeks. I have been fortunate enough not to catch it, but feel I might have a weak version of it today- bit of a sore throat, and gunky lungs.


In reading through some diet blogs I found that most of them consist of people telling you what is happening to them physiologically. By that, I mean, they recite every bowel movement in graphic detail. I will spare you those details, but suffice it to say, I have had some irregularities. That was expected, and it has not disappointed. It has not been anywhere nearly as dramatic as I thought it would, however.


I have been super-vigilant about washing my veggies thoroughly so as to avoid any nasty viruses, pesticides, or other such things.


INSANITY was awesome today! I had more mental toughness than ever. I powered my way through fatigue like I haven't in a long time. I'm starting to feel young again, and can actually see some abs. Feeling great! Hell, I may never eat solid food again!!


My new Champion Juicer came in today. It is night and day in functionality, durability, and design. It is much easier to clean, and you get more juice out of things with it. It has a greens attachment that will make it easier to get juice out of leafy veggies.


My energy level definitely tapered off toward the end of the day. My legs feel fatigued, but I attribute it to the fact that I have been able to train extra hard. My body is tired, and I get pretty cranky toward my wife at the end of the day. I was just worn out. It was time for bed as soon as I got home.


I have learned a great deal about nutrition. I have been reading as much as possible. I am finding myself becoming more and more in tune with how my body responds to different kinds of juices.


Learn more details about my juice diet by reading my BLOG at http://www.ultimatecombat.com/